Центр восточных рукописей и ксилографов ИМБТ СО РАН
О ЦЕНТРЕ Персоналии English
РЕСУРСЫ

ПРОЕКТЫ

Каталог востоковедной библиотеки

Выберите интересующее вас издание

Единицы хранения 321-340 из 9174 *

выберите направление просмотра
№ бр1857 The IGE newsletter.... - Vol. IХ, № 1, 1958. - Р. 3-34.
№ бр 1858Averkieva Y. P. Relation ship between gens and neighbourhood communities amond north American indians. - Moscow: Nau
№ бр1859Alexeyeva T. I. Some problems of the ethnogenesis of the eastern slavs according to antropological data. - M: Nauka,
№ бр1860Basilov V. N. On the problem of the origination of Korkut-ata’s image. - M, 1964. - 15 p. - (VII International
№ бр 1861Baskakov N. A. Classification ethnolingusstuque des systemes dialectaux des langues murques actuelles. - M, 1964
№ бр 1862Boriskovski P. I. Le probleme du paleolitrique recent des steppes. - M, 1964. - 14 p. - (VII International Congress ..
№ бр 1863Buswas P. C. Present state of the problem of correlation between racial and caste differentiation in India. - M,
№ бр 1864Vainberg B. I. Archaelogical and ethnographical study of Khorezm monuments of the XVI - XIX centuries. - M, 1964.
№ бр1865Valitova A. A. Ethnonyms in “Qutad ghu bilig” - a turkic literary monyments of XI century. - M, 1964. - 21 p.
№ бр1866Vasilyev V. I. Modern ethnic processes in the lower Enisei area. - M, 1964. - 9 p. - (VII International Congress ..
№ бр1867Grigoriev G. P. Migrations autochon development and diffusion in the upper paleolithic. - M, 1964. - 14 p. - (VII In
№ бр1868Gokman I. I. Methods of studying average contours of craniological series. - M, 1964. - 6 p. - (VII Internation
№ бр1869Dambe V. F. Data of dialectology and toponymy on the lacation of nationalities on the territory of the Latvian S
№ бр1871Dolgopolski A. A long-range comparasion of some lanquages of Northern Eurasia (problems of phonetic corresponden
№ бр1872Leontiev A. A. Some poblems of glottogenesis in the light of modern psychology. - M, 1964. - 13 p. - (VII Internati
№ бр1873Maziulis V. Linguistic notes on baltic ethnogenesis. - M, 1964. - 9 p. - (VII International Congress ....).
№ бр1874Niconov V. A. Place - name study in historical - geographical ethnography. - M, 1964. - 17 p. - (VII International
№ бр1875Okladnikov A. P. The peopling of Siberia and new paleolithic finds at the Zea river. - M, 1964. - 9 p. - (VII Interna
№ бр1876Ranov V. A. On the relations between the paleolithic cultures of Central Asia and some oriental countries.
№ бр1878Terenozhkin A. I. Cimmerians. - M, 1964. - 17 p. - (VII International Congress ... ).
выберите направление просмотра
Поиск по категории

|  Автореф. дисс.БрошюрыЖурналыПубликации на бурятском языкеПубликации на иностранных языкахПубликации на монгольском языкеПубликации на старомонгольском языкеРепринтыПубликации на китайском языкеПубликации на бурятском языке латинизированным алфавитом |

* Названия сокращены до первых 100 символов >>
Книжный магазин Центра восточных рукописей и ксилографов

Бадлаева Т. В.
История светских библиотек в Забайкалье (вторая половина XIX в. - февраль 1917 г.)

История и культура народов Центральной Азии: наследие и современность. Ч. 1. История, источниковедение, историография, культура и образование. Ч. 2. Этнография, религиоведение, язык, фольклор и литература: Сб. науч. ст.

Andrey Bazarov and Nikolay Tsyrempilov
Catalogue of Tibetan gSung 'bum Collection of Centre of Oriental Manuscripts and Xylographs of the Institute of Mongolian, Buddhist and Tibetan studies of Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences. Volume I. Non-dGe lugs and Early dGe lugs sections

Полный список книг ->
О ЦЕНТРЕ Персоналии English
Copyright © 2002-2021 Олег Ринчинов

© Все права сохранены. Страницы этого веб-сайта могут быть свободно связаны с другими веб-страницами. Содержание не подлежит повторному изданию, изменению без особого разрешения. Сайт находится в стадии разработки, поэтому любая информация может быть неполна или неточна. Мы приглашаем Вас присоединиться к выполнению нашего проекта.